Ato wa Gojiyuu ni Douzo! ~Tutorial de Kami-sama ga Last Boss wo Taoshi Chatta node Watashi wa Suki Houdai Ikiteiku~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Ehh... no so bad, but I don't see this lasting too long...
Also, there's a little too much genbend isekai or is just me? Not a problem for me but it seems like a bunch of authors think they can get easy attention just drawing a lot of cute girls and yuribait...

Dex-chan lover
There is a difference between acting pretentious and/or like its original vs taking your story seriously even if it doesnt make any sense or its cliche.

Now i only have one question left...

Do we get yuri for real (aka closest thing to romance or straight up romance) or just CGDCT type?
Double responding here, yes, but... I, ah, did some reading ahead.....

Looks like she got drunk and slept with a rando guy. So... uh... huh. It's the cliffhanger that she woke up next to him naked. Could be a swerve, but we'll see. That's how next chapter ends on Platinum Scans.

Group Leader
Looks like she got drunk and slept with a rando guy. So... uh... huh. It's the cliffhanger that she woke up next to him naked. Could be a swerve, but we'll see. That's how next chapter ends on Platinum Scans.

Based on what a source material reader said on Reddit
nothing happened and the first girl of the harem should appear in chapter 3. apparently they even do it at some point

Supporter
Not sure if this will fall into should not have been GB that most GB isekai go in but will see
Having a Isekai dealing with interesting social stuff is rare :dogkek: :haa:, I mean even the one where the gender of the prota does not change they close to never acknowledge that switching bodies is probably weird even more for the one that end up as kids

Last edited:
Group Leader
Gimme recommendations (codes)
NH codes? sure. I recommend these two multi-work series. order:

Elvification Drug Series (ongoing)
a one-shot called "Elf-ka no Shiyaku" that came out in the Comic Bavel issue 2024-11. there's no translation yet

this one doesn't have a name, but it's a series:
a one-shot "Succubus-san to Oishii Oyatsu" that came out in the Comic Bavel issue 2023-10. no translation yet

the codes are for .net

Users who are viewing this thread