Ato wa Gojiyuu ni Douzo! ~Tutorial de Kami-sama ga Last Boss wo Taoshi Chatta node Watashi wa Suki Houdai Ikiteiku~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THEY BETTER NOT HAVE I SWEAR IF THEY DID THIS MANGA IS GOING BYE BYE FOR ME I LOVE GENDERSWAP🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 BUT I DONT LIKE THIS NOT AT ALL, I SWEAR TO GOD HOW MUCH I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS LIKE YOU USED TO BE A MAN SO WHY IDC IF HE WS DRUNK TO JUST WHY
if they do it i may just end it all hehe😊

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THEY BETTER NOT HAVE I SWEAR IF THEY DID THIS MANGA IS GOING BYE BYE FOR ME I LOVE GENDERSWAP🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 BUT I DONT LIKE THIS NOT AT ALL, I SWEAR TO GOD HOW MUCH I HATE WHEN THIS HAPPENS LIKE YOU USED TO BE A MAN SO WHY IDC IF HE WS DRUNK TO JUST WHY
if they do it i may just end it all hehe😊
Too bad for you as she got the cock! :kek: :kek: :kek: :kek: :aquadrink:

vampire.png

Last edited:
I... I don't remember this happening in the novel.
Oh wait actually I do remember this happening in the novel but I forgot if they really did it or not.

Dex-chan lover
Throwing the spoiler since is inevitable for certain tags to be questioned

no, they didn't do it, only reason they are naked is because they racked up a huge bill in a brothel and they took their gear as part of the payment, mc did get to do it tho, but with the fox girl owner of it which she begged for the stockings (which she is holding at the last page), and yes the fox girl in 1st chapter color double spread, WN and LN stay true to the yuri tag to a degree

That aside, thanks for the chapter, these 2 chapters were published in the same issue but serie is monthly, so yeah

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It's so weird for me to see a none h*ntai version with this art lmfao

But hey, I guess the last page of this chap does count (even a little)

Users who are viewing this thread