Ato wa Gojiyuu ni Douzo! ~Tutorial de Kami-sama ga Last Boss wo Taoshi Chatta node Watashi wa Suki Houdai Ikiteiku~

Banned
Wtf did I just read in ch 2?
I mean I most cases when mc lost virginity or have sx in early chapters like in first or second chapter, then 1 story is sht for erotic stuff only (be that male or female hentai)
2 read 1

Dex-chan lover
Oh, boy. I can't wait for this thread to be taken over by people who don't enjoy genderbent yuri and can't just leave people who do enjoy it in peace.
I like both but problem is that so many authors never do anything interesting with the gender bender part.
Usually it ends up as just doing the same jokes that every other comedy gender bender do.

Another genderbender. Is this popular nowadays? :nyoron:
I Agree with Solemn notice, Aghast the need for such is necessary to build a more formidable community, though i agree common tropes. But i feel discomfit about chapter 2. though i hope they consider a stronger Notion of the first Publication of the manga, i do hope this manga can bring and suffice with the surface materials.

It's The issue of this Manga Is that I Feel quite beguiled though i may be a buffoon. this manga of its 2nd chapter is abtruse. I Feel such chagrin falling beneath me. The Conundrum i find is that most of the issue is that it's different somehow than common tropes, though I Personally never read a doggerel of issues and chapters of other Graphic Novels. As in my dogma i perceive different tropes to be a slice of life. though i may be a beginner i hope i understand the Erudition of the young.

Group Leader
Let me spell it out for you: they gonna vomit out the kind of "yuri" that has to involve dick(s) somehow.
just read "Mesugaki Elf ni Natta Touryou" chapter 2 (a doujin by Kanmuri) which english translation came out yesterday and guess what? there's some yuri sex with no dicks or anything phallic involved

Dex-chan lover
(a doujin by Kanmuri)
That's the artist (the OG writer is still listed there so the artist's impact on the story is pretty meh). And do I look "interested" to you? Hint: it's already non-existent when I went to check out the previous works (for both of them).

Also, congratulation!!! You found ONE doujin in the sea of (dick in vagina is "yuri") shite. WOW! I hope you have the same luck for the next few dozens.

I don't hate genderbender and I don't care about others preferences but tbh the fact that these are popping up more often then before is kind of concerning. I don't know why but I feel concerned. Literally just the feeling of concernment for no reason. Now im concerned that I am feeling concerned for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
This is a way better genderbend isekai with a busty protagonist than the mess that this currently is right now. Right now this feels like the author is just throwing whatever is coming to mind at the wall and not even bothering to see what sticks. Maybe it'll settle into something of acceptable quality, but right now I'm only going to read this because I find the absurdity amusing enough to waste time on.

Users who are viewing this thread