ATRI -My Dear Moments- - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Log

When I read the VN, I was shocked 3 times on this part:
  • after reading ATRI's log and found out she had no emotions
  • the fact that ATRI will "cease to function"
  • when ATRI said "I hate you"

I started bawling again even knowing what was coming from reading the VN…

Dex-chan lover
Godammit....this hurt.

As someone who haven't read the VN, i hope that things will work out but...damn.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why saying "I hate you" is the optimal action here, since if she wanted to avoid disaster in the future, making him hate her in return doesnt do any good.

But I think language AI models are simply trained to always clarify the lack of emotions if they see it necessary. But then again, we humans are not too much different. A lot of our reactions are trained from when we were little. Only some base instincts are there (like "love" or other emotions), but how we react to them is not "natural"

I admit I'm pretty conflicted about some of the manga's choices, but there is one thing from the VN that I am SO glad the manga left out: That scene with Natsuki slipping in the water and falling right into Minamo's boobs. THANK YOU MANGA FOR NOT PUTTING THAT SCENE IN!!!

Group Leader
I dunno why saying "I hate you" is the optimal action here, since if she wanted to avoid disaster in the future, making him hate her in return doesnt do any good.
Hard to say why she decided to say so. It's pretty much her answer to "how do you feel about me?" and this is not something she can evaluate to say what's best for her. It depends on how well you understand what Natsuki meant in earlier chapters: "Humanoids lack consciousness". Regardless it's not gonna change Natsuki when he already set a goal to "save her"

I admit I'm pretty conflicted about some of the manga's choices, but there is one thing from the VN that I am SO glad the manga left out: That scene with Natsuki slipping in the water and falling right into Minamo's boobs. THANK YOU MANGA FOR NOT PUTTING THAT SCENE IN!!!
Now what if the Anime decides to keep this scene :thonk:

G-P

Dex-chan lover
Welp. Off to the highest bidder this toaster goes.

Users who are viewing this thread