ATRI -My Dear Moments- - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - The Log

I started bawling again even knowing what was coming from reading the VN…

Dex-chan lover
Godammit....this hurt.

As someone who haven't read the VN, i hope that things will work out but...damn.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why saying "I hate you" is the optimal action here, since if she wanted to avoid disaster in the future, making him hate her in return doesnt do any good.

But I think language AI models are simply trained to always clarify the lack of emotions if they see it necessary. But then again, we humans are not too much different. A lot of our reactions are trained from when we were little. Only some base instincts are there (like "love" or other emotions), but how we react to them is not "natural"

I admit I'm pretty conflicted about some of the manga's choices, but there is one thing from the VN that I am SO glad the manga left out: That scene with Natsuki slipping in the water and falling right into Minamo's boobs. THANK YOU MANGA FOR NOT PUTTING THAT SCENE IN!!!

Group Leader
I dunno why saying "I hate you" is the optimal action here, since if she wanted to avoid disaster in the future, making him hate her in return doesnt do any good.
Hard to say why she decided to say so. It's pretty much her answer to "how do you feel about me?" and this is not something she can evaluate to say what's best for her. It depends on how well you understand what Natsuki meant in earlier chapters: "Humanoids lack consciousness". Regardless it's not gonna change Natsuki when he already set a goal to "save her"

I admit I'm pretty conflicted about some of the manga's choices, but there is one thing from the VN that I am SO glad the manga left out: That scene with Natsuki slipping in the water and falling right into Minamo's boobs. THANK YOU MANGA FOR NOT PUTTING THAT SCENE IN!!!
Now what if the Anime decides to keep this scene :thonk:

Fed-Kun's army
Episode 9 of the Atri anime just came out which starts where this chapter ends. Damn it hits hard

Double-page supporter
I feel like I have been betrayed.

Edit: for those who like me were feeling like that:
Warning: Spoilers
She does have conciousness and possess emotions, and was actually the first robot to do so. Her original master was Natsuki's mother. Atri was actually high performance and had a brain close to a biologic one, but like other robots she had no emotions. She gained conciousness after watching her master being bullied by her classmates almost on a daily basis. One day Atri, very angered (probably her first actual emotion), assaulted the classmates, breaking the law of "robots must not harm humans". This led to the recall of Atri model's, but she broke free and escaped. So althought she still logs like that, she doesn't follow the robot rules nor she aways pursue the path with the best outcome. Like humans she acts out of her own will and make mistakes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread