Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 10 Ch. 174 - The Mystery of Friendship

Fed-Kun's army
Subarashi...!!
my pp hard now. *Sigh*...
cant be helped *Zip*

Fed-Kun's army
Just in case you thought that being a no-name side character would protect you against panty shots...

It's fairly simple - so long as you're female (which is virtually every character that isn't Daisuke) and you got good figure, you're susceptible to getting a panty shot.

Heck, if Daisuke turns out to be a cute trap, you know there's going to be a panty shot joke. At his embarassing expense, no less.

Double-page supporter
@GaoMuscle
Probably a meme there or a type of strip tease(fan service) similar to most movies that use sexy scene or weird shower scene for no reason.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, they definitely are going to be experiencing some trials and tribulations from now on.

Fed-Kun's army
I can (somewhat) get the deal with naked apron, it's a piece of clothing that barely covers just the front half of a girl, so at least there are some sexy aspects.
Panties on the other hand are just some small undergarments, and the only reason pervs love them is because girls wear them around the crotch. Panties shots are lame and cringy, while panties sniffing and wearing them on your head are outright sickening

Dex-chan lover
The deal with naked apron is not the fact it reveals a lot, but because it hides. So, it takes a true erotic connoisseur to fully enjoy it.

I respect these girls willing to take on risks because they just want to be friends with Suzu.

Users who are viewing this thread