Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 10 Ch. 185 - The Mystery of Failing Grades

Aggregator gang
She's look like Kana Minami when in stock mode...

images

Dex-chan lover
I imagine it's hard watching a series you grew up with get milked and no-life'd into the ground. Thankfully I didn't watch anything after Cell saga. Nor anything after Revenge of the Sith.

On to the topic at hand, Tanaka getting flustered was dope.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, she wears a wig? A FREAKING WIG?!!! or she paints her hair every single day?! WTF my brain can't process this.

They've all been held back like four years in a row now, so I'm not sure remedial classes would help any of them at this point

Double-page supporter
@morichiro
She probably remove her hair dye since there's no gyaru rules till the exam.

It's gotta be hot wearing wig when you already have hair and it's nearing summer.

Dex-chan lover
@morichiro Probably used that spray color they often show to quick-black blonde delinquents. Probably because she didn't want black roots to show while hair was growing up and she still wasn't allowed to recolor it.

(Or mangaka just did it to make a big difference fast without much thought to it.)

(Or she borrowed some chemicals from the resident mad scientist.)

Fed-Kun's army
@Jacough From my understanding, Japanese passing grades are different from western standards. I think you just need to get above half the average of the student body to pass. For instance, if the average is 50, then you would need half that grade or above to pass (so a 26 would pass, 25 would be barely passing, and 24 would be failing).

Not sure if I am fully correct, but anyone can clarify if I made any mistakes... haven't attended a Japanese school so I'm not fully sure.

Users who are viewing this thread