Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Vol. 17 Ch. 307 - The Mystery of Snow Shoveling

Dex-chan lover
How delusional does she have to be to go from walking arm in arm to several steps ahead without noticing? I mean, I'm not putting it past her; just asking for reference.

Dex-chan lover
There is definitely a style of shoveling that makes it easier for you, especially if your'e gonna be out there doing it for several hours and many feet of snow.

No, I don't speak from personal experience, that's just silly. What're you talking about?

Dex-chan lover
Random thought, Daisuke have been always there in all the 300+ chapters so far, hasn't he? 🤔

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga popular in Japan ? Cause it's keep going without axed but rarely see on other forum or other social media

Dex-chan lover
What a fucking chad. First, he ask if she needed help. Then he taught her how to carry a shovel in an easier method. And then tells her to hold onto his arm so she doesn't slip (which she fails to do so). And finally, telling Chiaki and her friend to be careful because a glass lens was dropped and they eventually found it together. I can confidently say I want a harem route now. Daisuke is just gaining points faster than usual.

Dex-chan lover
Is this manga popular in Japan ? Cause it's keep going without axed but rarely see on other forum or other social media
I'm not sure how it hasn't gotten stale tbh, it kind of amazes me it still has serialisation. I'm guessing it's cause of the FMC's being popular not from any of the "gags" cause it's very repetative.

Dex-chan lover
Man, girl actually had the guts to have an entire imagine spot of her getting married and having almost every single girl of her major love competitors cheer for her marriage to the guy they're all competing for.

If those ain't guts or sheer shamelesness then I don't know what it is

I'm not sure how it hasn't gotten stale tbh, it kind of amazes me it still has serialisation. I'm guessing it's cause of the FMC's being popular not from any of the "gags" cause it's very repetative.
Remember author's previous manga? Same episodic formula, just with added ero and shipping hijinks.
There is definitely a style of shoveling that makes it easier for you, especially if your'e gonna be out there doing it for several hours and many feet of snow.

No, I don't speak from personal experience, that's just silly. What're you talking about?
That actually sounds like an interesting piece of info; you could even make a youtube video about it.

Group Leader
To be fair I never really read Squidgirl and only saw some of the Anime for it when it came out.
You should read it. It's pretty good. That's the manga that make me fall in the rabbit hole of moe

Dex-chan lover
Its not a big hit, but its doing alright I think. It does get decent amount of fanarts.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao how many years of high school do they got
I mean 3rd year MFC has had like 3 sports carnivals alone this year lol.

I dunno why for such a long series they stopped time immediately.

Users who are viewing this thread