Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 379 - The Mystery of Daisuke

Holy fuck I'm angry at this ending, is just so fucking stupid and lame it destroyed any enjoyment I had reading this manga. I'm getting really fucking tired of manga/anime tropes like this.

Fed-Kun's army
so emotionally distraught that its over but what can you do... well, at least its canon that sensei is best girl. like think about it, everyone was given a blanket "oh I love you all haha lets go mystery research club" and sensei is the only one left at home?! yeah right, we all know he had his eye on the prize from the start.

A HAREM ENDING IN A NON-ISEKAI MANGA?! BASED DAISUKE :meguupog: cant wait for what's next for the author!

Supporter
It’s a punt for an ending, but I’m okay with that. The manga was built on short gags and never dug deep into any particular journey for the characters. There wasn‘t any real stakes or tension beyond some vague curiosity about which girl would win. Ending with a “surprise harem” gag is fine. My only real complaint was that the gag was a weak one. Something more outlandish than a wedding cake to declare the harem end would have been a better cap on an otherwise fantastic run.

Fed-Kun's army
Hm... I honestly think this ending was fine for this kind of series, it was more of a comedy series with a romance undertone to keep things spicy. I doubt the author really had any intention of having a girl win considering how long this series lasted and the fact that story/progress wasn't all that important. I loved this series and it was fun read, thats all that mattered to me.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for all the hard work, translators.

I can see that the author was having fun with this one. The author was able to delve into literally everything instead of forcing it down the scope of a squid pun. (Still love ika musume).
Too bad its over, but still had loads of fun. Kinda hoped it had more a definitive ending, but this will do.
ika musume is a legend in its own right

gonna miss this, one of the first mangas I've ever read. meh ending though

cant say good or bad ending since this manga really focused on random things they did without actual focus on romance.... so yeh.... at least its finally ended

Dex-chan lover
Mid ending.

But the fact we had a flash forward kinda ruins it cause we know nothing came out of it which makes it worse.

Well i knew deep within me that this was gonna Seitokai Yakuidomo.

Aggregator gang
Well fuck. I didn’t expect anything better, but why am I still disappointed?

Dex-chan lover
It's been a few years since I read this series. The ending was alright, it's not great but not terrible. I'm just glad that this series ends with a consistent quality throughout it's publication.

Thanks for the TL.

Users who are viewing this thread