Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 379 - The Mystery of Daisuke

Dex-chan lover
A noncomittal ending with a "We have 1 year to decide" with a soft harem-like feeling, but in my mind, he picked Gyaru Tanaka and became a burly farmer who maybe went to college for an agricultural degree (which is necessary nowadays because farming is so complicated and technology and science heavy) to do it right.

Also, waiting to see if this gets an epilogue after the fact the way most manga that go on this long do. Even if it's in another manga like what happened with "Actually, I am". That said, I liked or loved this manga all the way through, and was impressed with how much better it was than Squid Girl, both art and storytelling wise.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your translations. And I was hoping for a choice to be made, but honestly that is too damn difficult. Still what a ride !

Group Leader
Well, if all the girls are okay with a harem, then who can blame Daisuke at all?

Though we do have one losing heroine. :ROFLMAO:

Dex-chan lover
actual harem end in a series where we expected anything but that, well, something weird is happening in the manga industry right now for all these decent series to just drop right at the end

Dex-chan lover
SCREAMS IN FUSTRATION!! Knew it would be something like this. This is why, as a pessimist, I hate being right, sigh.

Personally, I was hoping there was a 'mystery of a time loop' or something (that got killed with the future arc). But nope. Total copout ending.

Thanks for the translation at least.

VIP
it's a gag series so i didn't expect much from the ending. still better than ika musume ending at least. it was very fun journey with fun character. 8/10

Fed-Kun's army
So long and thanks for all the fish, Atsumare!

This was one of the great manga series and it's a real shame it didn't get an anime (yet), even with the cop-out ending. Hope that the scanlating crew are able to translate the image from the previous volume and this one, when it comes out, too, but well done and thanks to them and everyone who has worked on bringing us such a high quality English version over the years.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating it to the very end. It was a dumb manga, buy I enjoyed every single chapter. My top girl will always be Suzu, but gyaru Tanaka and plain Tanaka were great! See you around, guys, fellow readers.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, of fuck8ng course, it's the harem (fake) ending. I rarely enjoy school romcom stuff now because shit like this. Either make it Harem(真) or choose one.

Dex-chan lover
It's a "harem end" but actually an "open end" because of the flash-forward spoiling that he never fucks anyone.
It's never stated he never fuck them though.. In the flash forward it's shown that they like to hang around together even as adult.. so there's also possibility they probably already did something together with him (Harem Ending)..

Dex-chan lover
That was a pretty sudden ending but oh well, I'll consider it as a harem ending.

It was a lot of fun, thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Lol of course we will get this ending after that future premonition chapter

Thank you for the long ride. Thanks for the scanlators and translators.
Man.. so many manga is ending this month.

Double-page supporter
there need to be more multi ending romance like that one manga/anime i forgot name

Users who are viewing this thread