Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 379 - The Mystery of Daisuke

Dex-chan lover
Well, it was more about the journey, and all that. Disappointing end but I'm still excited for their next work. Thanks for translating

Dex-chan lover
It's achievable in a few months if one commits to a strict workout regimen and a good diet & habits.
Starting off from a trap ready build? I'm not convinced. Otter mode or if he was a gaijin sure but those gains don't seem right for his type. Nonoka must have done something to him at some point.

Typical japanese beta ending, oh well, except the ending, the story was fun to read. Thanks a lot for translating all the chapters, I'll follow the group on their next work!

Dex-chan lover
Ah I had to go back to check if sensei was there but she rocked up late

I prefer open ending than a "Good" ending, So this work for me. It's been a fun couple of years...

Dex-chan lover
daisuke.png

Aggregator gang
Starting off from a trap ready build? I'm not convinced. Otter mode or if he was a gaijin sure but those gains don't seem right for his type. Nonoka must have done something to him at some point.
Puberty can hit like a truck, late highschool boys are basically blasting roids

Fed-Kun's army
A wet fart of an ending as expected. Should have just gone the sensei route. I thought we'd be getting some scenes from the future meet up again.

This is why harem ending is superior, no team onodera or kosaki bs just straight up happy ending for those who deserve it, no girls have to get rejected and everyone can be number one...

Coward? I'd say its a ball of steel, one girl friend is hard enough irl now he has to satisfy 6, yet live a happy life, glad I followed this Manga and Bokuben Manga.

Fed-Kun's army
it was a fun enough story; sad that it ended, although it feels as if we're left hanging; rest aside, a harem ending is usually caused by the mangaka being unable to figure out which heroine winning would cause the least backlash from fans

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The ending fell short but it was a pleasant trip with everyone ! Thanks a lot for all your work and see you again in the future ! :bocchiwave:

Dex-chan lover
COWARD!! HAREM ENDING IS COWARDLY!!!

...Chiaki is technically chosen though, so I'm happy.

Dex-chan lover
...And this is why, 10 YEARS LATER not one of them has advanced their relationships:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for all the hard work, translators.

I can see that the author was having fun with this one. The author was able to delve into literally everything instead of forcing it down the scope of a squid pun. (Still love ika musume).
Too bad its over, but still had loads of fun. Kinda hoped it had more a definitive ending, but this will do.

Users who are viewing this thread