Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 379 - The Mystery of Daisuke

Group Leader
I can't help but feel like a good lot of you were reading the manga for the wrong reasons. It was never gonna end with actual romance.

Dex-chan lover
Harem ending. Woohoo.
Lol, Sensei was left out tho, but I guess that's legally good for her.
Hope the crossdress guy is counted in the harem too, but probably not.

Tbh, I would prefer this goes a bit more toward the after match. Hope this gets some extra chapters.

Dex-chan lover
What is it with mangas having god awful endings?
This is nothing. Literally nothing, he just says he loves them all like Rex in Xenoblade 2...
Wait a minute.

Dex-chan lover
Author IS A COWARD! BE LIKE NEGI AND CHOOSE A WINNER AND WATCH THE OTHER SHIP CRY AND COPE ON WHY THEIR SHIP DIDNT WIN! But for real tho, i wish MC chose someone in the end but if the author is planning a season 2 then i dont really mind this ending. Was a fun series that ive been recommended by a friend around chapter 120+ , cant wait to see the authors next work.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone that expected him to pick someone really read this manga with your eyes closed, this was a fun little manga that never took itself that seriosly and it was great, im going to miss it

Dex-chan lover
Great comedy thanks all for thé translation , disaapointing ending but in my opinion its hinted prez win

Dex-chan lover
Demn. Honestly quite disappointed but thats maybe coz i also finished na kang lim which has nice harem end.

Dex-chan lover
So Daisuke goes from high quality trap material to apprentice wrestler body in just a single year? Is that even achieveable natty?

Supporter
So Daisuke goes from high quality trap material to apprentice wrestler body in just a single year? Is that even achieveable natty?
It's achievable in a few months if one commits to a strict workout regimen and a good diet & habits.

Dex-chan lover
Can't really say I'm shocked that it went this route but also not really satisfied. Wish there was a winner. Only thing I liked about it was Sensei running in asking why she wasn't included at the end lol.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to pretend the flash-forward chapter never happened, because then this ending is just basic "as expected" instead of a weird fakeout contradiction

Dex-chan lover
They better show an image, at least, how he got em all if he was going the Rex route after all this blue balling :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
Author we read this for 100s of chapters! You had the fans! The least you can do is avoid the dreaded open ending or the dumb ending where the least liked and most nonsense girl that mc has shown no progress like the quintessential ending! And you went for one of the 2 options! Just make some routes for each girl then! Or else people will be so made

Users who are viewing this thread