Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 379 - The Mystery of Daisuke

Dex-chan lover
I like that it's a harem ending, I'd probably be mad at him choosing a singular girl as well, not sure, but God damn you coward Japanese authors

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the sticking with this series till the end.
I don't get why there are people upset with this ending.
It's a perfectly fitting ending, it's not like there was any actual romance in this.
It's a slice of life manga where nothing concrete happens.
Why would the ending be anything different?

Dex-chan lover
another author added to "stupid/coward author list", made a character future chapter to imply its not a harem ending then never choose one at end not even a "surprise its a harem all along". to be fair, the future chapter never imply MC go out with any of the girls.

a fun read but never gonna read future manga of this author.

Dex-chan lover
"Let's leave the difficult parts for later"
Hoo boy, Nonoka's gonna give Daisuke a hard time later huh.
Imma gonna need some after story doujins for this.

Tankoubon extras when, I do'nt believe it just ends like this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I had a hunch it was going to be a harem/safe ending but at least it isnt the "It was just all a dream ending".
Would be great if we get some extra what-if chapters. Regardless it was good ride, Thanks for the TLs!

Dex-chan lover
THAT'S IT?!

WHERE'S MY HAREM ENDING?!

8ysyiy.jpg

Dex-chan lover
End of an era. Crazy to think I had been reading this around the start of serialization back in 2016. It feels really bitter-sweet. Honestly loved all the girls and when it comes to design I really liked Ryouko and was rooting for her as my main fav. I also had a soft spot for Chiaki and really grew to like the prez and Kotone.

Dex-chan lover
An ending where no one is picked but no one is abandoned either. None of them win but none of them lose either.

Its a happy ending like Oshino Meme said :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread