Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 379 - The Mystery of Daisuke

Dex-chan lover
wait what? what is that ending. it felt like it was trying to be a harem end while not really feeling conclusive at all. ive been reading for years and i didnt expect that to be the way it ended. damn, it leaves a bad aftertaste

Supporter
The real reason he's unemployed: They're all taking turns.

A wedding cake for them all. That can only mean one thing.

Saying what we all were thinking. It's not like it was ever going to end any other way.

Prez is already taking a bite. Well, she knows what's important. His feelings aren't going anywhere at the moment. The cake, on the other hand, isn't long for this world.
Or maybe she's "calling shotgun" for the ride?

Group Leader
the fuck? then what about that flashback?
anyway, 8 fucking years, huh.... damn, i'm going to miss this one, was a good ride

Dex-chan lover
People here reading a harem romcom and being devastated that it ends in a 'I love you all' moment, vague ending.

Open ending knowledge, that flashforward really only had the Teacher really unaware of what was happening in everyone's life. The girl's all knew each others lives pretty well. Things hadn't changed to indicate that the 'harem' was still there.

Anyway, so long and thanks for all the fish.

Wow it's finally finished. I have to say that the ending kinda sucked, was hoping the author would do a Amagami SS type ending but oh well. I still read what ever their next work is since besides the ending I enjoyed this alot.

Dex-chan lover
The flashforward was a nothingburger... I kinda expected this open-ended/harem ending except continuing to their reunion in the future... Better than the seitokai yakuindomo ending at least... Its a shame its over, its been fun years reading this, wake me up when they make spin-off about their reunion in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Called it. Womp womp.

Definitely didn't end the way I felt about this manga early on, and certainly I will never read this again. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
If the timeloop didnt exist they probably graduated 3 Times by now. But anyway didnt expect much from a gag comedy manga. So I wasnt really dissapointed with the ending. Though kinda hoped the author have some kind of epilogue with each of the girl. But it is what it is I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Damn can't believe it's finally over, it always feels a litle sad when a series finishes.

I'm not surprised its the harem ending, they never really pushed the agenda that daisuke had to choose one, and if the author choose one of the girls, the fans of the others would have still been mad about it any way.
More like Chaiki was clearly infatuated early and had many nice moments to the point it could've been her, but instead she got shelved hard and barely had any presence for the latter third of the manga. Sad.

Results of the poll so far, im glad im not the only chiaki fan, kotone is a suprise though
Tanaka
37.78% (17 votes)

Sensei
20% (9 votes)

Chiaki
17.78% (8 votes)

Suzu
8.89% (4 votes)

Nonoka
8.89% (4 votes)

Reiko
4.44% (2 votes)