Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 379 - The Mystery of Daisuke

Dex-chan lover
8 years! it has been a ride
Now I'm expecting the author to draw the harem marriage illustration

Dex-chan lover
It's a "harem end" but actually an "open end" because of the flash-forward spoiling that he never fucks anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Open ending? Harem ending? Let's just pretend it was harem ending with the trap included. That's what makes me the happiest.
but the teacher didn't get included which saddens me as she was the mom's choice.

dammit I feel deeply saddened for a more open feel that harem end, also why was the meaning of the future chapter? also if the author wanted this ending he could have just continue the series, I will miss the country gal she was my fav as a character, as for design it was between prez and nodoka

Dex-chan lover
YKNOW WHAT, Im okay with this ending
better than one of those endings that MC gave vague or no answer and it ends with slowly shot from the sky to the sunset leaving the readers unsatisfied

Reactions: qj0
Dex-chan lover
I'm just going to pretend that after he graduated he married the gal and became a farmer, that's why no one knows where he is in the flashforward.

Supporter
Well, could have been worse.

Thanks for scanlating this Manga, it was a ton of fun!

Dex-chan lover
Lol non-ending. This is why I applaud Bokuben for giving a true ending with accompanied what-if endings.

It's up to the doujins to make their own non-canon endings now.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god harem ending lol, love it! XD

In the flash forward it never really said that they never met with him in those 10 years, just said that they never ALL gathered together in 5 years. So the harem is probably still in effect :x

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Coward, can’t remember if the author got a tasteless ending like this in Ika musume too

Users who are viewing this thread