Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 377 - The Mystery of Guilt

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna miss these goofballs...
Imagine suddenly an anime adaptation confirmed which explains why the manga decides to end. They have all the chapters to probably adapt into a series.

Dex-chan lover
Two chapters away till Daisuke...

Confesses to them all.

Screenshot-2024-07-17-at-14-10-21-ATSUMARE-FUSHIGI-KEN.png

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Two chapters away till Daisuke...

Confesses to them all.

Screenshot-2024-07-17-at-14-10-21-ATSUMARE-FUSHIGI-KEN.png
]
2 chapters away? Your image is from the last chapter dawg. Nevermind I forgot what the last chapter was since I don't really care about her tbh. Also... [MEGA SPOILERS]
I can't wait to see everyone's disappointment when they find out they called the vague "Their journey goes on" ending.

Dex-chan lover
Is "conflusion" in that note at the end also a pun from the original, or a typo? Because I didn't have much hope of a real ending to begin with and that only makes it worse.

Dex-chan lover
Had Daisuke been in his final year, a confession answer during graduation could mean an answer to sensei. Though that’s not the case.

Dex-chan lover
Iirc, many harem manga series involved in club activities or student council usually ended vaguely or in multiple routes or with the girl on the first volume cover being chosen. For examples, Seitokai Yakuindomo, Houkago no Goumon Shoujo, etc.

Therefore, please Daisuke, choose Prez or become harem king :thumbsup:
If they go ichigo 💯 % he’ll pick the non main one but BEST girl sooo TANAKA!

Dex-chan lover
I'm so sad that this is going to end :qq:
I hope we actually gets to see the confession properly, not a timeskip to when they already dating.

Dex-chan lover
We saw from the flash forward-chapter that he did not end up with anyone of the main four, nor sensei. This leaves gyaru farmer Tanaka (my first choice), morals Takahama, and "spare one percent for me" Masashi. (Or a cowardly open ending.)

Dex-chan lover
I don't even care who he chooses as long as he chooses one. But I have like 0 hope the author will have the courage to do that.

FYI tomorrow the last chapter comes out in the magazine, the scanlation is one chapter behind.

Edit: Mag with last chapter is out. If you're desperate to know how it ends...
Daisuke says he loves everyone and wants to properly face their feelings from now on instead of pretending they're not there, and until he's on equal footing with the girls (with regards to how much love they've given him) he can't choose anyone. They all accept this answer and promise to continue loving him even more in the future. Literally "and their adventure goes on..." ending.
ngl, a good ending for this one, anyone expecting a real romance is reading the wrong manga

Dex-chan lover
Is it two more chapters or one more chapter? Also repeating what the other guy said, seems like a typo at the end there; conflusion rather than conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread