Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 377 - The Mystery of Guilt

Fed-Kun's army
Edit: Mag with last chapter is out. If you're desperate to know how it ends...
Daisuke says he loves everyone and wants to properly face their feelings from now on instead of pretending they're not there, and until he's on equal footing with the girls (with regards to how much love they've given him) he can't choose anyone. They all accept this answer and promise to continue loving him even more in the future. Literally "and their adventure goes on..." ending.
Expected as much honestly

Dex-chan lover
Gentlemen, it's been a pleasure, we enjoyed lots of things together, just remember, in the upcoming war, no prisoners should be taken, may your best girl win, and it better be the same one i'm rooting for

Supporter
Dex-chan lover
Here it is, the endgame. When the time comes only one side will win.

But whoever wins we all know the girls fought well :salute:

Dex-chan lover
I don't even care who he chooses as long as he chooses one. But I have like 0 hope the author will have the courage to do that.

FYI tomorrow the last chapter comes out in the magazine, the scanlation is one chapter behind.

Daisuke says he loves everyone and wants to properly face their feelings from now on instead of pretending they're not there, and until he's on equal footing with the girls (with regards to how much love they've given him) he can't choose anyone. They all accept this answer and promise to continue loving him even more in the future. Literally "and their adventure goes on..." ending.
SAY IT AIN'T SO AAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
When Masashi appeared, I thought a twist was gonna come. Also, his help? For what?

Dex-chan lover
I don't even care who he chooses as long as he chooses one. But I have like 0 hope the author will have the courage to do that.

FYI tomorrow the last chapter comes out in the magazine, the scanlation is one chapter behind.

So that's why they are together in the Cafe when there's is flash forward in the future (Chapter 360). To be honest that make perfect sense..

Dex-chan lover
Man, it's been a whirlwind. I remember when Ika Musume ended and this manga started. This mangaka is on fire.

Users who are viewing this thread