Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu - Ch. 376 - The Mystery of Courage

Fed-Kun's army
This is the kind of thing that onto when happen when the story is about to end.
Well, I'm just stating the obvious

Would be nice if we had more chapters and the mangaka could have each chapter as a separate ending for each girl like in Siren or Amagami.

Kam

Fed-Kun's army
Despite the backlash to Bokuben ending, can we have the same ending where there are each separate ending routes for each heroine?

Edit: Preferably Sensei route and drama club leader end too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Author was incredibly based to give every girl their own ending though (senpai & sensei a best).
Anime ruined that.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
If the Mystery of 10 Years Later had Daisuke flabbergasted while drinking, he had to make a fool of himself somehow. The chapter had the club say their friendship hadn't changed. So yeah, none of the club members could have been involved in a relationship with Daisuke, and given them reporting to Asahi-sensei about their changes. Honestly, Asahi-sensei being surprised about Daisuke's job prospects seems funny considering she stayed in contact with his mother.

If there was an endgame, and it isn't harem, these two are it. Then again, him making a fool of himself might have been a harem play that has just never worked out. Considering the girls are looking fondly at the event. . .

Dex-chan lover
I hope that Gyaru Tanaka wins, I think she's probably the favorite by a country mile. Hopefully this doesn't end as an "indecisive" conclusion, which is unfortunately the norm.

Users who are viewing this thread