Atsumare! Fushigi Kenkyu-bu

@ABCsOfLife

Thanks, I skipped checking that chapter because the title seemed to have nothing to do with crossdressing or the drama club.

Aggregator gang
It's a hilarious story with a bunch of good characters. Think of the little brother from Squid Girl, but all growned up. I like the MC, rarely do you find good MCs now and days.

Problem: I hope the Romance ends as a open harem ending. I think it's most suitable as this was never truly meant to be a Romance. I'm sure most of us didn't even know who the 'Main Heroine' was on the first chapter since all three girls are strong characters and strong roles in the story. I had no idea who i should had been looking at. They all scream 'Main Heroine' that's why i think Open Harem is the best ending when you consider all aspects.

I also think that there's starting to be a lot of fan-service lately. I noticed that switch at the near ending of Squid Girl as well. I guess it does bring more ratings and at least it's done naturally. But it's getting too repetitive lately as well that you can predict where it's going!

Users who are viewing this thread