Attachment Love

What just happened?! So much jumping around about this guy’s history/back story. I can’t keep up with it. Hopefully it will get explained properly soon.

@Scmaxwell44 Well they hinted at it pretty strongly especially in the lastest chp though they've been building it up since the earlier chps. MC Hiyama messed up a previous case because he sympathised with a perpetrator. As a result, a civilian was stabbed during the incident, leading him to be disgraced by other detectives. Now he works as a police officer (demotion). Anyways, fast forward - He applied to resign a month before the perp is released.
Everything from chp 1-2 is in the present and Okazaki doesn't really tie that much into his back story, except giving readers an insight into what the old 'Hiyama' from 5 years ago was like. The puppy incident just reveals his kind/hard-working nature that has continued to persist - through his traumatic backstory has kind of made him put up a wall against other people and proved to be an obstacle in his relationship with Okazuki (you know, internal conflicts, the past threatening the present).

That's my take on it anyhow.

Double-page supporter
kind of pissed me off how "unnamed cat guy" was used in the story. decent sex scenes which is really all that matters.

@petra ye I agree, there was a lot building up on it but it didn't really come to fruit... I guess the cat perp's
dementia
and stuff was supposed to show that his mistake has been forgotten and forgiven, everyone has moved on from it except himself - too bad it wasn't done better.

Users who are viewing this thread