Attack on Titan - Vol. 24 Ch. 95 - Liar

Why yall hating Reiner? Think from his perspective... He's one of the best characters in SNK...

Dex-chan lover
Reiner can't catch a break lol, I mean, if Marcel kept his pipe shut, Reiner wouldn't breakdown like that and Marcel wouldn't die for nothing, at the same time, Historia would have died though because Ymir wouldn't be a sentient Titan and wouldn't help her on the snowy mountains

okay but it's not surprising people hate reiner??? Personally, I do like his character but him being brainwashed doesn't exactly excuse the damage he has done afterwards...y'know? it's not that hard to understand why people don't like reiner. I think he's cool but let's see how this turns out😳😳😏

oh my god, i'm more surprised not over the fact that some of you hate reiner, but the fact that you could possibly hate some important/main character from snk, when all of them have their own reasons to do what they do. there's no such thing as "good" or "bad" here. get over this whole hero/villain stuff. this is not a thing with this manga, i thought this was already cleared.

Users who are viewing this thread