Attack on Titan - Vol. 33 Ch. 132 - Wings of Freedom

k9c

This manga will not give you any romance moment despite hives out many hints.
What a sadist

Double-page supporter
I can't word it perfectly, but Hange's death scenes hit the hardest for me out of anyone who died in this series. No witnessing the brutality of the death, no screams, nothing. It was just a person whose gone, and now thought of to return to her other fellow fallen comrades. Danm, that hurt to look at.

Ok, how the f*ck did Hange take down 3 titans with her? I get that the author wanted to give her a cool death but man... I mean, even the world alliance's biggest fleet with their best weapons and their land forces couldn't stop these titans but she was able to beat 3 of them?

these last 2 chapter...... i dont know whether to love eren or hate him. Hange whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

with their weapons they weren’t able to move like she could w the 3DMG and they couldn’t get an accurate cut on the nape like she could. plus she is one of the most skilled fighters in the whole manga so i dont think it’s that far fetched.

It feels like author just wanted to kill of some important character and he did in most stupid way possibile.... I loved Hange and this death was just sad :( it was supposed to take them 1 hr to repair but it felt like 5 minutes.. Ngl i feel dissapointed with the series... Or maybe its just me consooming too much of AoT in one day..

Users who are viewing this thread