Attack on Titan - Vol. 33 Ch. 133 - Sinners

Dex-chan lover
a11swgw8o7s51.jpg

Source

Dex-chan lover
I gotta be frank, I didn't know the female titan could absorb other's powers...
Also Eren going full chaotic liberty ... He's crazy as fuck but gotta give it to him, if he wants to speak of freedom, he can't control his people

Ymir and Eren have been through so much that they just seem hell-bent on emotional catharsis. Apparently, the only way to manifest that is via genocide.

i dunno, reading the liberio linguist first in the past chapters have been terrible, but they made efforts now, and the results is actually more impactful than this one, for me, especially the talk between eren and friends though there are some part that still cloudy to understand. but regardless of that, thanks for the translation.

I think on page 34, she means galliard's jaw titan, not beast titan

Aggregator gang
It just hit me but what happened to Zeke??? Is he trapped inside Eren's titan? Did he merge?? 🤔 Hopefully we find out soon.

Lux

Power Uploader
I didn't catch it in the first read, but what Mikasa said on pg 16 is really strange. "I want to carry the burden of your sin together". And look at those weird out looks Armin and Jean gave her. If she decides to switch sides and protect Eren, even by sacrificing herself, that might explain why Eren called her a slave back then, since he knows what's gonna happen in the future.

wait why is levi standing up and then sitting in the sand? is that a continuity thing just like his fingers?

>Talks about Titans flying
>An attack on the Rumbling occurs depending on the idea they can't attack the sky
Welp all those guys bombing Eren's Titans are going to die.

Users who are viewing this thread