Attack on Titan - Vol. 34 Ch. 136 - Offer your Hearts

Aggregator gang
imagine being a villain that has superpowers to flatten the world, already using said powers in motion, become absolute gigantic unit, has sidechick villain that is the origin of said powers, only to got beaten by bunch of misfits and 2 children with spiderweb and swords.

Spoiler alert maybe since this is a prediction but a likely prediction in my opinion:

I think the erens mum will come back to life somehow either by him having a flashback like when he was “trapped” inside the house, or he wishes she was alive and she becomes alive and stops rumbling, or maybe his mum is ymir and that’s why there’s a connection through royalty zeke with eren.

I mean the entire show was based on the idea of revenge so the mum is very important but is not an active part in the story so I think they’ll be a plot twist and I think that ending will be really good as the rest I have came up in my head

off topic but what is the name of the manga on top right in the cover page?

edit: found it https://mangadex.org/title/60025/the-bride-of-barbaroi

this site uploads kinda slow, this was already out like 5 days ago so uh yeah just fyi

Group Leader
At this point, I seriously want eren to win, well unless Armin gives a better way for both Paradis and marley to both survive. Marley had centuries to give up their hatred towards Paradis and eldians but they didn't. They killed innocent eldians and used them as sacrifices. They wanted Paradis for its resources and wanted to kill all the eldians in the island who were living peacefully. So, even if Armin and co manage to kill or stop eren, marley will probably leave paradis alone for a few decades but they will definitely nuke paradis to kill them all and considering the titans are starting to lose their effectiveness in war, the eldians will be killed off. So, it's basically a war for survival, which eren understood and Armin doesn't cause suddenly, he's a shounen protagonist who is a goody goody two shoes who thinks the world is rainbows and sunshine and candy.

I thought Armin was really smart, but if he wants to stop eren just because, i will really hate this manga.

Oh, and Gabi needs to die. If she lives, imma gonna be pissed. Even if eren dies, if he is historias baby's father, it would be okay cause that way eren gets what he wants, a family

Fed-Kun's army
I love it so much when an author attempts to show some stuff without outright saying it, and those no brain 'exposition required' readers go "but but he did not explicitly say what is going on I do not understand, my brain melting"

god damn this is as dumb as people complaining about the OST of the latest episode lol

Hahahaha the Saga of the Cringevengers

Can't drop it so close to the end, but the hand is trembling.

Death flag again for levi... oh no...
And zeke that levi is hardly looking for just busy building sand-castle 🤣

Best manga of the Decade but it's going out on a whimper. Irwin should have lived and I swear, everything would have been better then.

Gabi needs to die. Eren needs to win.

This chapter is awesome. From Piek transforming multiple times to Mikasa, Connie and Annie chasing that pig titan. Zeke building a sand castle.

Dex-chan lover
If Contraband Springwater is deceased, we shall protest in a violent way.

This manga has gone to shit. Latest chapters are terrible, fuck cringevengers!!

This manga has gone downhill but there's one thing I agree on. Make eren win to stop these fucking marleyans.

Fed-Kun's army
Why are people shitting on this now? The action is hype and will get some Eren & Armin banter next chapter.

This is getting to be a slog... What was my favorite manga for a while has just been painful to read these last several chapters, as we focus on these traitors and it seems like the mangaka is trying to make us sympathize with them more and more but I just detest these scum more as I continue to read. Seriously, F these traitors, especially Gabi and Falco, damn those 2 are so annoying. Marley needs to fully be crushed to dust.

Users who are viewing this thread