Attack on Titan - Vol. 34 Ch. 136 - Offer your Hearts

This has become less about wondering whats going to happen and more about wondering how the cringevengers will do the impossible with zero casualties as they slay the titan shifters with supposed years worth of experience as if they were pure titans. Remember when Zeke no-diffed humanities second strongest soldier? I remember

Zeke just sitting around building sand castles lmao
A bit of plot armor here and there.. oh well it's bound to happen.
Just go and cut up that alien centipede and all the titan powers will probably disappear. Just get this over with I'm tired of Eren's tantrum.

@PapaLarry why do you assume those titan shifters are in control? Isn't it Eren controlling them all by himself? Just like he was controlling Zeke's beast titan from when they first attacked him. Zeke clearly wasn't the one in control as he's trapped at the Paths. The memories of the shifters might be connected to those titan forms but they are dead and as far as I know Eren DOESN'T have the power to bring dead people back to life, assuming otherwise is ludicrous. Also calling people who try to stop the death of billions of people "cringevengers" is a bit... incognizant to say the least
Also when Zeke "no-diffed humanity's second strongest soldier" it happened because said soldier was running straight at him on a horse with the specific intent to get himself killed as a distraction XD So yeah. I remember that VERY well.

The ending of this series will solidify if this is a masterpiece or not, I hope Eren crushes their plot armor.

I can't wait to see The yagarists in The comment section lose their shit when Eren loses.

I just discovered people calling Mikasa and the boys CRINGEVENGERS HAHAHAHA SO TRUEEEE!!!

Dex-chan lover
One thing people aren't talking about is how Paradis island is completely fucked, even if Eren saunters back. There's no military leadership to speak of, and they have thousands of
disgruntled prisoners from around the world that Marley conscripted into their army. If there's an uprising, there might not even be a home to return to.

Double-page supporter
Is Zeke just going to be the ultimate opportunist, siding with whichever side brings him closest to his goals? Honestly, I kind of like that.
Also Pieck has some serious combat skills, even compared to the others.

This manga has toooooooooo much plot armor. How the fuck the kid can fly just after he gets the power? How can they fight ALL the precessors titans and not even get injured? Wtf

@AdieuW
"people who try to stop the death of billions"
This isn't real life but fiction. And in fiction, not all lives matter equally. Their importance is proportionate to the author's effort in making them come alive before us. All those billions are worth less than Eren.

props to Pieck ther with nonstop transforming, i dunno if she just has high endurance to keep transformin or her titan is less straining compared to others

i know it is a serious situation but i can't help but chuckle at Zeke just playing with sand. can't wait to find out wht it means to be devoured by ymir (does that just mean eaten by eren at the moment since they kinda join forces?)

As much as I want a happy ending, I am not even sure what would be a happy ending at this point. Still the plot armour irks me especially when Falco came flying in.

@Eitu
Well Pieck has had to be transformed for very long periods of time, so it makes sense that she's the one most accustomed to her titan form.

That last page somehow kinda remind me with scene from Magi when Alibaba meet people of Alma Toran and seen them playing with rocks. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread