Attack on Titan - Vol. 34 Ch. 136 - Offer your Hearts

@AdieuW
If only Eren+Ymir was controlling them, they wouldnt have brought up the fact that the titan shifters have years of experience, why would years of experience matter if Eren+Ymir were fully controlling them? Even if the titan shifters themselves arent consciously controlling their titan body, they should atleast be moving as if they were. Thats what the alliance themselves implied after briefly fighting with the titan shifters implying there were moving as if they had tons of experience
Uhhh you dont remember Mike? Mike was not on a horse. I think i really am the only one who remembers humanities second strongest soldier

Lux

Power Uploader
@Sep10trion

Eren has the founding titan now, he's unstoppable and can do whatever he wants. He has completely control over Subjects of Ymir's minds and bodies, meaning that he can reestablish a military leadrship with ease. Plus Historia the queen is still there meaning that the nation is still not fallen yet.

Imagine trying to save the live of creatures that still fight each other on the brink of their destruction KEKW

Dex-chan lover
@Lux
Historia is a figurehead (though probably has some royal guards), and Eren took all of the wall Titans with him. Plus, many of the citizens are having a celebration about the world’s end. So an insurrection or attack is possible while he’s gone.

Lux

Power Uploader
@Sep10trion

The founding titan is connected to every Subject of Ymir, Eren is literally omniscient of everything that happens on the island even now. Look at chapter 133, he spoke telepathically to the alliance on the plane and he was listening to them, he also has the power to control their bodies and mind and could turn everyone into titans even control them if he wanted to. There is no way an insurrection on the island can happen if he doesn't want to, even if he's thousands of km away.

Dex-chan lover
@Lux
If he turned them into titans, can he even turn them back? It was established he can undo hardening the second the rumbling started, but he never changed the Zeke-shouted titans into
humans. Also, his attention is probably divided now that he has explosives at both ends of his body. And Armin and Zeke are in the Paths currently and could gum up the works. Or just stay there and build sandcastles. Either works.

Also anyone who's in mines, in a u-boat (assuming they have them), and have a basement/cellar/underground bunker that is adequately stocked with food and water might be able to survive the chaos. I'm assuming any means of flight would be shot down either by the War hammer doppelgangers or MONKE.

Why didn't the Pitchfork Titan just fling Pieck off? It just stood there for 20 minutes holding her up like a potato wedge?

the plot armour is kinda unbelievable... unless for some plot-reason the ancient-shifters are super nerfed, because they are being killed like mindless titans of previous arcs... another tiny weird thing is why there's only one colossal right now, and not multiple previous colossals.

nevertheless, i appreciate how we get drama among the human at base: shows that even if a common enemy arrived, humans would still fight and kill each other like usual, this has been a recurring theme/question in the manga

(MAYBE) HUGE INFO: what came out of eren body and connected to his severed head wasnt just his spine getting istantly-regenerated with the power of the founder, like a leg or arm... it was the actual ORIGINAL power from the big tree in the forest, squishing out of the corpse like a parasite to follow the brain of the host!

also, i missed annie hot legs thaikicking other titans like its a normal tuesday, she's a real beast! also nice how pieck's ability (huge stamina) is showed to be a powerful weapon.

now to be honest, am kinda worried that only 3 chaps are left... i really am struggling to see a worth ending to all (most?) of the plots. there needs to be lots of talk yet about the will of ymir and the choice of grisha to change idea and steal the founder.
time will tell... for now, thank you translator for your work

I think not that much time in the story has passed since the last chapter, so the pitchfork titan has only stood there for at most 5 minutes.

lmao this feels like Isayama is pulling a Gal Cleaning ending.

Just a bunch of nonsense at the last second for an ending that doesn’t make sense. Probably already bought his onsen and is just gonna phone it in until June.

Aggregator gang
@Lux Eren literally holds the remote to all titans and eldians and yet he decided to not use it to control people directly (his friends) because he said It would go agaisnt his values of freedom, basically. So I don't really see him putting the work to organise Paradis when he could just vibe and let Historia do it (or whoever else was left that held any amount of power).

Annies: "yeah I regret the things I did, but I'd do them again if it means I get to go home and not lose anything"
Also Annie: "How dare Eren be just like me"
What a terrible fucking character, and she's supposed to be on the bleeding heart muh greater good team, yet shows 0 fucking remorse and will get off scott free at the end. She's more mad about Bert's titan being used against them than any crime she's ever committed, as if Bert was a saint.

Users who are viewing this thread