Attack on Titan - Vol. 34 Ch. 136 - Offer your Hearts

Eren my man, Don't you dare lose. The shittyavengers should not be able to stop you. I am rooting for you from the beginning

I kinda feel like Isayama kinda fuck things up by making Eren way to overpowered now if He loses and dies most of the fans wont like it and Ending it in 3 chapters is Scary fast

I think Armin will come up with a new plan and convince Eren to enact it. However the plan will probably result in Eren eventually dying to the benefit of Armin and Mikasa. There'll probably be more tragedies along the way too

i feel like the main reason the titans are doing terribly is because ymir has no experience fighting titans and 3d maneuvering gear users up until now.

Dex-chan lover
looks like Zeke is somehow trapped. Wonder if Armin can negotiate with Zeke on their side.

Anyways I was thinking, why didn't armin just try and transform right on top of eren? isnt the explosion big enough to damage or kill eren off? Or do they REALLY need to have armin explode WITH those tied up explosives in the nape?

Idk y but I feel like Eren to is also swallowed by ymir but not the way you think like with Zeke and Armin... What I mean is that Eren is so obsessed with freedom that Ymir took advantage of it and controlled Eren's mind or at least convinced him, meaning he's not a bad guy...

Did...... did my 11+ year ship just get canon'd??? Where my fellow EruRi fudan/fujo-shits????

Thanks for the lol @Hiskiel
The last bit feels like something from the room 😏
《Hi Mr. Zeke, can I get a dozen sand castles please?》
Oh hi Eren's friend, I didn't know it was you.
《Here you go, keep the change. Bye monkey!》
You're my favorite character.

The ending is gonna be like..
Mikasa:eren wake up it's already time for school
Eren:............(was that all or dream).....
Or something like that 😅😅

Lol why is zeke playing with sand? xD
is he bored? or eren and ymir ordered him to make a house made of sand xD

and also why do i feel like their final boss is not eren but ymir herself?
like she could somehow be ressurected?
idfk but i feel like somehow they can rescue eren and fight another boss, you know like in naruto where its not madara but kaguya.

OR everything they do will fail and we will have a bad ending like fcking akamega kill or darling in the franxx type of shit ending

reply to this message of what of your thoughts about this, any other conspiracy theories there? :D

I feel the last boss WILL be Ymir herself. Eren might die but before or after the confrontation with Ymir. Armin will be the one to perhaps talk her out of all this and she'll reincarnate maybe... she's Historia's child. The story after all did start because of Ymir. She deserves a happy new beginning. As of Eren he'll confess he'd always treasured his friends and tell them to live on.
And everyone complaining that they're getting rid of these titans pretty easily it was mentioned before they're mindless titans just being controlled thus the fact they get rid of them fast.

Users who are viewing this thread