Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Do you want this blessing?

The plot is very unfocused right now... Hopefully a more concrete goal is introduced at some point.

Thanks for the TL.
fadb362059fca347078c4211f772f84a.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! I hope you can improve your typesetting a bit, although that will come with time. Thanks!
Eh expect the typesetting quality to stay the same forever. I'm doing all of this on my phone cause it's the easiest thing to use when I have free time. There isn't too much I can actually improve upon since I'm literally just using the Gallery app cause I don't wanna install 5 different apps or have to do all this on my computer instead.

Contributor
Eh expect the typesetting quality to stay the same forever. I'm doing all of this on my phone cause it's the easiest thing to use when I have free time. There isn't too much I can actually improve upon since I'm literally just using the Gallery app cause I don't wanna install 5 different apps or have to do all this on my computer instead.
Maybe you can work a typesetter who is willing to work with a computer.

At least can you center the text and choose a darker color for the letters.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe you can work a typesetter who is willing to work with a computer.

At least can you center the text and choose a darker color for the letters.
Sadly the Gallery app on my phone doesn't give the option to make the letters any darker than they currently are outside of maybe bolding them. As for centering the text I already do that the best I can but I can't exactly make precise movements when I can only move the text by swiping it with my finger.

I also don't wanna worry over centering it perfectly because I'm translating this as a fun hobby. If I start intentionally triggering my anxiety over thinking about how much people online will judge me for it not being perfect centered down to the pixel, then I'm just gonna lose all motivation to keep translating this and drop it.

Like I'll keep trying to keep it looking nice but imo it already looks pretty fine for a fan translations to me.

Contributor
Sadly the Gallery app on my phone doesn't give the option to make the letters any darker than they currently are outside of maybe bolding them. As for centering the text I already do that the best I can but I can't exactly make precise movements when I can only move the text by swiping it with my finger.

I also don't wanna worry over centering it perfectly because I'm translating this as a fun hobby. If I start intentionally triggering my anxiety over thinking about how much people online will judge me for it not being perfect centered down to the pixel, then I'm just gonna lose all motivation to keep translating this and drop it.

Like I'll keep trying to keep it looking nice but imo it already looks pretty fine for a fan translations to me.
Yeah I understand.

Thank you for the translation! :)

Aggregator gang
How did she go from "are you harming yourself to frame Lisa" to being there to transform Lisa's knife into a water gun? Where's the logic? How the hell could she say that earlier with a straight face if she seems to know Lisa's been trying to kill the MC? Like, it seems everybody has a vague idea with how others have been acting.. so wtf.

Users who are viewing this thread