Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 2 Ch. 20 - Feeling hurt

Dex-chan lover
Damn you forced love triangle!!! Also thank you for the translations! I hope you're not overexerting yourself pumping out these chapters every couple of hours
Don't worry everyday this person post things and they're a reader like us they're mostly playing games I think so don't worry too much

Dex-chan lover
Damn they sure showed the people asking what the point of the potion was, worst case scenario lol

Dex-chan lover
Damn you forced love triangle!!! Also thank you for the translations! I hope you're not overexerting yourself pumping out these chapters every couple of hours
Yeah I'm all good. Only takes like 2 hours to translate a chapter and I have a lot of free time.

Just addicted to this story rn and I wanted to at least get to the timer locked chapters as soon as I could. Releases might be slowed down somewhat because of them unless I fork over some cash to bilibili.

Dex-chan lover
third person introduced -> oh is it an artificial rival? -> third person brews a love potion for the main couple -> oh so it's like the opposite of the usual cliche, that's kinda clever -> love potion goes wrong -> fourth person becomes artificial rival

you can literally never tell where this story will go

Users who are viewing this thread