Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 2 Ch. 24 - There's something wrong with your scent

Dex-chan lover
TL here. Just saying that starting next chapter I'll be using different raws because I can't buy new chapters on Bilibili because I don't have a driver's license or passport to confirm my identity lol.

So I'll try to get rid of as many of the annoying watermarks as I can but there are bound to be a few that I won't be able to get rid of.

Just wanted to let y'all know that. Enjoy the yuri.

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, this "love potion" is absolutely useless as a love potion. It becomes useless as soon as the victim has any surge of emotion and then the victim "acquire" a new target. Though it's pretty good at causing random chaos among a group of people. A fun party prop, at least just for shit and giggles.

Dex-chan lover
TL here. Just saying that starting next chapter I'll be using different raws because I can't buy new chapters on Bilibili because I don't have a driver's license or passport to confirm my identity lol.

So I'll try to get rid of as many of the annoying watermarks as I can but there are bound to be a few that I won't be able to get rid of.

Just wanted to let y'all know that. Enjoy the yuri.
Thanks for the info. I just hope the watermarks won't get in the Yuri it would be sad

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, this "love potion" is absolutely useless as a love potion. It becomes useless as soon as the victim has any surge of emotion and then the victim "acquire" a new target. Though it's pretty good at causing random chaos among a group of people. A fun party prop, at least just for shit and giggles.
rather than "love potion I'd call it a homewrecker potion

Dex-chan lover
that's a goddamn dragonite ain't it? and now both of you are poisoned after the kiss xd

Users who are viewing this thread