Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - The real capture target

Dex-chan lover
I do love some useless lesbian idiot couples, but for some reason these Chinese manhua are all over the place with their pacing and it gets annoying: "Everything is going smoothly!" -> "Oh no, there's been a major twist to reverse the previous progress!" -> "Yay, we've overcome the devious twist and made significant progress again!" -> "Oops, there's a hidden twist again!" -> rinse and repeat. I know that it's supposedly a technique to keep the readers coming back in order to finish the story, but come on, you should only need this trope a couple of times at most!

I will still keep reading though, because of what I said at the start, but that doesn't change the fact that it annoys me :pout:

Dex-chan lover
I do love some useless lesbian idiot couples, but for some reason these Chinese manhua are all over the place with their pacing and it gets annoying: "Everything is going smoothly!" -> "Oh no, there's been a major twist to reverse the previous progress!" -> "Yay, we've overcome the devious twist and made significant progress again!" -> "Oops, there's a hidden twist again!" -> rinse and repeat. I know that it's supposedly a technique to keep the readers coming back in order to finish the story, but come on, you should only need this trope a couple of times at most!

I will still keep reading though, because of what I said at the start, but that doesn't change the fact that it annoys me :pout:
It is drama...

Dex-chan lover
Oh, the stupid railroading system. I mean, if you gonna micro managing your heroine(s)/pawns/everything that much, just do it yourself or insert some dumb automatic robot. It'd be faster and/or way more efficient with less random "fu, I'm burning everything down".

Dex-chan lover

Some manhua with decent pacing come from adaptation, original works tend to be messy.

Dex-chan lover

drama really is the current year argument of literature, isn't it?

Fed-Kun's army
Just so everyone is aware, GUYs (and people) it is not okay to forcibly change a girl into a dress (outfit) without consent because you like how it looks and want to take her to a dance!!! Consent or fairy godmother‘s are the only exceptions ;)

Users who are viewing this thread