Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 3 Ch. 31 - The vicious supporting female character returns

Dex-chan lover
so we're just back to square one? Tbh this would not be a terrible story development if all of the other bs didnt happen before, now it just feels like way too much.
Thankfully it only seems to be semi-reset? The start of the next chapter shows that Lisa remembers some of the stuff in the form of a dream, but yeah this is gonna be going on for the next few chapters.

I honestly somewhat recommend waiting a week for me to translate the next few chapters. that way you guys can at least speed through the more repeating plot points until I reach the next interesting one.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly somewhat recommend waiting a week for me to translate the next few chapters. that way you guys can at least speed through the more repeating plot points until I reach the next interesting one.
Thanks, I'll gladly wait a bit longer but at least see some progress right away:salute:

Thankfully it only seems to be semi-reset? The start of the next chapter shows that Lisa remembers some of the stuff in the form of a dream, but yeah this is gonna be going on for the next few chapters.

you overestimate my willpower

Users who are viewing this thread