Attacking the Girls' Dormitory of the Demon King - Vol. 4 Ch. 36 - The essential mission

Thanks for translation.

Now go get some sleep, cause I only see 5 fingers there.
Same
6yeAk04.png

Dex-chan lover
Look at the bottom of the finger you drew orange. That's supposed to be the pinky so there should be no skin behind it like the line suggests there is.

I'm bad at explaining, but essentially the diagonal line at the bottom should connect to horizontal line at the bottom in order to look correct.

In it's current state, there are only 5 fingers shown. That's a fact. However the drawing line being drawn weird suggests that there is a 6th finger blocked by the others preventing us from seeing it.

At the end of the day though, I might just be insane because I've seen way too many incorrectly drawn hands in Korean and Chinese works. It just kinda happens often cause they stick to a weekly upload schedule which rushes their art sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
the thing with the hands is eerie. i get the sense that something is wrong but when i look closer i can't articulate why. has the same energy as this optical illusion thing

il-fullxfull-4052725310-sj42.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like this comic would be much better if the conflict weren't so artificial. I feel like our main character here could cause plenty of conflict on her own without god basically forcing her to do silly out of character things.

Users who are viewing this thread