Attouteki Gacha Un de Isekai wo Nariagaru! - Ch. 5 - I'm not Crying!

Fed-Kun's army
if konosuba's kazuma OP and has OP equipment and never met megumin and darkness. kazuma and aqua probably end up like this

Dex-chan lover
"You should buy new clothes." "Why?" "They smell" "I can just wash them, can't I?" "Nah, too much of a hassle, just buy new ones every time they start to smell." "Sounds good, let's get some new clothes!"
Eknomiks.

Aggregator gang
@kipi nah the problem is aqua if he went alone he would be doing fine in the manga it even showed a chapter of someone and him swapping parties and kazama did great

Dex-chan lover
@blablablub

The dude has 1 set of clothes. Even if he wants to wash them... what will he do? Wash them and stay naked while those clothes dry? He would still need new clothes. You can't live forever on 1 set of clothes, especially if the clothes are completely different looking from your living environment. lol

Aggregator gang
duh ini doa yang sebaiknya tidak dikabulkan...
semoga gabut scan selalu gabut, dan kalo ngegabut bikin apdetan gabut scan :3

Dex-chan lover
Not really a fan of a 3d rendered stuff in manga, clashes with the art too much. The Manuke FPS one is by far the worst in that regard. I'm sure it saves the artist a ton of time though!

😄

"Oi! Hug her, not just pat her. Its cuter, and she can hide her embarrassment so her heart can be at ease, than worry having you saw her ugly face"

Dex-chan lover
Heh...
Now I get it...
Maybe he stole all the lv and stats from the goddess by accident and turn it all into luck.
Also loli goddess is really dangerous, their smile could bring war.

Dex-chan lover
She's a fantastic goddess... She makes aqua look shittier than usual. lol

Users who are viewing this thread