Author of My Own Destiny - Vol. 2 Ch. 59

Dex-chan lover
Not sure why, but I got the urge to ship Livia with Duke Abel...

Perhaps because Fiona and Livia are acting very chummy with each other? Nah probably because Livia and Duke Abel are hot and both are single 😅

Dex-chan lover
He's hot, but he's nasty. Bet he falls for Fiona and makes an effort to clean up within ten chapters.

Power Uploader
So, after reading this from chapter one I just feel meh about it. Like I get it and it is cute at moments but it feels like not much is happening. The male lead feels bland as fuck and the female lead does not feel much better to me. The whole thing that she is the author seems not to matter at all. Like she forgets people, her world building was shallow and even the darkness seems like she does not understand it. She made it like what? Also, the couple needs to progress more because man nothing happened between them. Also maybe I am the only one but sometimes it feels like we are skipping parts like the crown prince being captured and now he is released and with his dad.

But the male lead is just a big block of unflavored soft tofu, personality wise. He's achieved true neutral personality traits.
The worst thing about him is that he actually had some personality when he was a kid. Now his single quality is "obsessed with Fiona" and his only two interactions with the story are "follow Fiona's directions" and "be jealous"
The whole thing that she is the author seems not to matter at all. Like she forgets people, her world building was shallow and even the darkness seems like she does not understand it. She made it like what?
legit, there was a moment in one of the previous chapters where she mentioned reading about the event, and I was like "is that a mistranslation or did the author forget her protag penned the story she's in?"

Users who are viewing this thread