Auto Hunting - Ch. 82

Dex-chan lover
@Inea
To be fair, he was completely right in his words. She was being extremely clingy to the point where she would recklessly risk her life to just be with him for a few extra hours. She is in way over her head and refuses to listen to his constant warnings out of purely selfish desires. He essentially just saved her life.

The guy is stronger than her father who is extremely more powerful than she is, and yet she feels she can be their standing right next to him durring a fight against something even he thinks will not be an easy win.

I get that she likes him, but there are a much better times and places for dates than inside of a fissure.

Dex-chan lover
The MC: "I don't want to put you in danger."
Also the MC: *leaves her alone and paralyzed in an otherworldy forest full of man eating monsters.*

The more I think about the MC and his evolution, the less I like it. At first he was "money isn't the most important thing in life, I want to be a cook". Then, five minutes after realizing he got a system out of nowhere that would allow him to make a lot of money while all the "effort" would come from the system: "screw cooking, I'm going to be a hunter". And then, after a small handful of hunts, he started acting like he was more experienced than all the veterans, and of course everything worked out exactly like that was the case, because he's the MC.

Contributor
@AlmondMagnum - Yeah. I agree. He's been pretty trash as of late.

@JavelinJoe - Even his system is going: "You should run away" but he says "Shall I just be a crazy bastard?"

I know he put on a show a few chapters ago, saying how he had gotten swept away with the cockiness of the other Chinese hunters, but here he is doing the very thing that he was assuring us that he wasn't doing anymore.

On top of that, while he had expressed that he wasn't planning on marrying her, he knows her feelings for him and yet doesn't say that he isn't interested, and in the previous chapter actually accepts the idea of a date and seems to be interested. He's sending mixed messages and being deliberately obtuse to her.

So far he ends up thinking what he really means and only says vague or hurtful statements instead of saying something like: "Look, I am going to be hunting something that is extremely dangerous, and I think it will take all of my power to fight it, so I certainly won't be able to protect you while I am fighting it. I don't want to see you hurt, which is why I would like you to not accompany me." She's a professional hunter, if he (who can stand on the same level as her father) says it that way, she would be able to understand it (aside from the usual bad writing which has been afflicting her as of late).

However, he has to say it the other way in order to continue the misunderstandings and drag out the drama for drama's sake.

Spin and slit? Whoops. Why mess up the translation that was already made? It was Spinnenschritt, spider-step. I am so confused, Asura, why

Users who are viewing this thread