AWEON Mall Isekai, Grand Opening Today! THE COMIC - Ch. 1 - Manager, AWEON Mall Isekai: Taniguchi Naoya

Group Leader
Just a little heads up, there won't be any further translation for this manga from me, and most likely from my group.

So this chapter was translated 3 years ago, but at that time mangadex was under construction so it was not uploaded here by our leader. I was rummaging through my old PC, found this, see it was not uploaded yet to mangadex and took the liberty to do so.

The work on this manga was stalled mainly because of me due to weird work schedule and my mom suddenly got critically ill. Since pandemic was over, I haven't gotten the drive to do any scanlation again, and probably won't be anytime soon unless I somehow find free time and improve my japanese further. That said, I hope people enjoy this chapter which inadvertently ended just as a teaser of this little unknown series. Cheers.

TEU

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, now we're isekaing even Wallmart! What's next, isekai Amaz*n?!

Also, it seems the manga is pretty short at 4 volumes, 24 chapters.

Supporter
If this guy does not offer his business card after introductions, he will shame the Japanese Salaryman Spirit and will need to commit unpaid overtime.

Dex-chan lover
this is interesting , It's a shame that you won't continue this
thanks for bringing this up so I can search for the novel translation

Double-page supporter
There really is an isekai for everything and I thought the vending machine was pushing it. When will we reach the singularity in which everything has been isekai'd?

Dex-chan lover
Shopping skill in another world? Having house connected to another world? Nah, too mundane... We're opening a branch of a friggin well know Japan mall in another world.

Dex-chan lover
I'm here for the 'elf girl works at walmart' thing but it is a shame this won't be continued. If it's only 24 chapters hopefully someone can pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread