Awfully Damn Hug, Awfully Damn Kiss - Vol. 9 Ch. 48

some commented and gave spoiler that she fell for her bf's dad???
I mean I don't think she has romantic feelings for him, I mean isn't she super in love with her bf????...so I don't get what everybody else's saying that she has a thing for the dad...I don't see it...unless the spoiler someone gave is true then I would curse at this girl real hard...

so i looked at the raws(cant read, only looked at the pictures) and i can see why people think this story contains ntr. The girl spends
way too much time with the dad and they are always seen happy together. The mc actually gets jealous and runs away and goes missing which causes the girl to cry and search for him. It ends with her finding him and them hugging. Im still not entirely sure if the girl has romantic feelings for the dad but there were ntr vibes between the dad and the girl that was probably added for drama. Pretty sure it ended with the mc and the girl together

Idk if that's a real spoiler or not, but I can definitely see that happening. Like I've been thinking she has a thing for the dad, even if she doesn't realize it, for a good few chapters now. Idk she just seems to care about him in a more than "my boyfriend's dad" kind of way, like a small crush.

she's got the vibe of a girl who has a crush on someone.. like "yes he saw my text but why isn't he replying to me :/ "it's only the beginning

I'm in chapter 46 I decided to stop reading this after I see there is something between her and the dad like they might be married someday and it's gross to have that feeling. I can't still decided to continue this or not that's why I'm looking to comment section to convince myself. this still in my reading list anyway haisst~ 😅

Fed-Kun's army
@itsmeniya - How's that "gross"? If they want to get married, then so be it. I don't see that happening, but that's besides the point.

Users who are viewing this thread