Awfully Damn Hug, Awfully Damn Kiss

its not ntr.

the disturbing part is the love conflict is between a son and his dad.

Ofcourse the author had to draw the dad to look like same age as his son.

Story is not bad but the fact that the love tensions between dad and son makes it bad. If anyone read the raws.

@ilijimae3 in the raw i read, the girl just got a thing for the dad, like when you wait someone text, or when you can't wait to see/talk to him/her stuff like that, and she spend way too much time with the dad🙂
i just don't want ntr here, honestly if the dad fall for her i'm out... taking your son's girlfriend.... the mc already don't like his father, i don't know what will happen if his girl get taken away by his own dad

All caught up.

This series was fine when it wasn't about the father, when he had a much more background role, and Yeon-Ho's backstory was murkier. But now that the father's been vindicated, and he and Young-Un have a close relationship, it's getting real weird. And the author is obviously pushing it, given how many times she comments about how young Yeon-Ho seems, and how many inner thoughts she has about his father. It's just weird.

It's been 6 months without any update from the author. I'm not seeing this being finished anyway which is a shame. The beginning was really promising but as Strikeman said, the father as more and more screen time, which is really weird and I don't get where the author wants to go with this.

Dex-chan lover
The boyfriend isn't good either. Throws a tantrum over everything, violent and way too obsessive and jealous. What he did in later chapters is also pretty bad.

Double-page supporter
Is this completed in the raws? I really hope the inclusion of the father into the picture doesn't turn into something I think it will turn into. NO

Fed-Kun's army
I dropped it arnd chapter 60 cuz I was getting creeped out by her and the dad's relationship but went to read the last chapter and
phew she doesn't get tgt with the dad.. not sure what happened in the last 10+ chapters but endgame is her and yeonho

Fed-Kun's army
@zenono I suppose you have read it on other website too

I just have one question, this website https://kitsu.io/manga/awfully-damn-kiss-and-hug/chapters? says this has 85 ch while on the other website it says ch 73 is the end, so are there extra chapters?

The ending seems like a rush game really? He's gone because his aunt smashed him and then come back and hug his girlfriend like nothing happened??? All those dramas between the dad and the girl got me so so confused.

Fed-Kun's army
@i_need_SMUUUT They clearly stated in chapter 73 that it's the end. But I'm not sure if there's an epilogue or bonus chapters tho :/

Group Leader
You guys should’ve just asked the scanlator directly rather than discussing about the chapter-number here. 👀

She has the mentality of this guys broken but if I try hard enough I can fix it. At first I thought that it was gonna be a small thing but it’s not. Not a strong foundation to build a relationship off of.

Dex-chan lover
So, I finally got around to reading this after having it on my plan to read list for a long ass time now. I read the whole thing to the end at ch73 on a different site and it was a shit show towards the end. I remember why I took a break from reading shoujo, just unnecessary drama put in.
I don't know if the author had a stroke towards the middle of the story or something but it took a nosedive after having a promising start. There was no damn reason for Chae to start developing feeling for yeon's dad, no damn reason. How she all of sudden not comfortable being around yeon anymore and spends most of her time with his dad. It was the Dad/yeon show towards the end and it felt like yeon wasn't even apart of the story anymore, it was bs.

It felt like the author just got tired of the yeon character one day and kicked him to the curb. I don't know if the author got axed or what but the ending got rushed to hell too. There's no doubt in my mind that the dad/chae relationship would have cross that border eventually and It felt like an editor interfere before the author could take it there. The author was planting the seeds throughout and even had the dad falling for Chae himself. You know something happen behind the scenes because the chapters became shorter, yeon was reinserted back in with the last minute aunt drama, and he almost gets ran over by truck-kun then disappears.

All of a sudden, Chae super cares about him now after ignoring him in favor of his father. We timeskip to her graduating from HS with Yeon still missing apparently. The whole yeon Dad x chae thing got dropped. She's meeting another guy who wants to go out with her and then bumps into some chick who drops some flowers. Chae says sorry and the chick says it isn't hers and says a tall man in a blue coat and mask threw it away. Chae had a dream about meeting yeon in this outfit, so she goes rushing to this guy and it's yeon. She says, you've been hiding all this time and now our relationship is 700 days old. He sheds a tear and they hug. The End. Noting got resolved and it seems like the author was like fuck it. I'm just ending it. Shit is so stupid and curse the person who recommended this lol. This started out so well and soured me completely by the end that it has me ranting how trash it was early in the morning.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, that was bad.

The whole thing with his father its so fucking bad, like it doesn't make sense at all.

@ilijimae3 it is ntr she

Slept with the dad and i have pictures of the cover of some of the volumes which shows the girl having seggs and if you look shes wearing the same sweater and the dad is wearing the same thing as the guy in the cover, if thats not enough you can also see a mirror and most of all the dark damn hair while the face is cencored if you look closely his hair is shown and they wore tge same thing at ch 65 so to anyone saying he just hugged her NO the author intended it this way but if it makes you feel better you can just think she never did anying with the dad.
But damn she was fully sober when the dad forced himself to her while when the mc wanted to do it with her she refused.[\spoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread