Awkward Adolescence - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - sweet dreams (BONUS PAGES!!)

Dex-chan lover
Just find out what works for you, so that you want to continue drawing this series. Now some acutally useful advice, post on twitter as well, you could achive a lot bigger reach there than on this god forsaken site in a long run

Building up 3 strips then uploading them sounds better as I imagine most people think the more the better. But, you should do what you think is best.
Just find out what works for you, so that you want to continue drawing this series. Now some acutally useful advice, post on twitter as well, you could achive a lot bigger reach there than on this god forsaken site in a long run
Also, posting on twitter would go a long way if you want more people to find your series.

i'd say doing weekly strips is better for building up a consistent workflow/habit. But you know, it's your hobby do whatever you want with it and you'll figure it out eventually what suits you best. Don't be afraid of doing something wrong.

As much as i hate twitter, i have to agree uploading these comics to twitter is a sound decision to grow your audience. Hell, most mangas in these website are translated from twitter too.

also, based profile picture @darekpawlo

Users who are viewing this thread