Awkward Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
I like where this is going 😏

@mekahamedan English is not my native language either, but I could understand better the translation of this chapter (which I didn't see any problem with) a lot better than your broken English. No offense thou, really.... Learn some slang dog.

Group Leader
make sure to vote for senpai on niconico you guys can login thru twitter and pick 3 of you're fave mangas
https://tsugimanga.jp/nominate2020-comics/

Ea3XocbUMAAosIv

Double-page supporter
@blablablub ...What? She’s spoken in dialect before, but it just hasn’t caused any “problems” until now because he usually just googles it. It literally said that this chapter. I think you’re looking way too much into it.

Dex-chan lover
The "fix" thing for dialect kinda makes sense to me. After all, having lived in both the northeast and southeast of America, you'll find people that use "fixing to" to mean "preparing to" which is a regional thing for the most part.

Although I don't really get how some of the dialects of Japanese are nigh incomprehensible to Tokyo/standard Japanese speakers. Sometimes it seems to border on almost being a different language (I don't know, but that's the gist/feeling I get from their reactions). I mean, if someone is talking with a thick accent or their mouth full of marbles it's difficult to understand ANYTHING in ANY language unless you're personally used to it. But this is almost borders on something like Portuguese and Spanish speakers understanding each other mostly and wondering what the fuck each other is saying occasionally. Very bizarre.

Then again, Japanese is a disaster of a language that borders on psychological warfare/torture, so I should stop being surprised.

Dex-chan lover
So, usual standard romcom trope follows? Like, he is damaged by the fact that “she has a boyfriend”, so he is surprised when Senpai asks him to be a fake one for the dinner, ecc?

Dex-chan lover
@liquidsword Rereading the previous chapters, yeah she did. Mostly in her thoughts though. So I just simply forgot, since it happens so rarely.

Dex-chan lover
Moms harassing children to get married always bugs me because marriage is the one thing you don't want to rush

Dex-chan lover
At this moment I'm like that one girl who don't date anyone but keeps saying "ooooooooo" Everytime she sees something even closely romantic

Oooooooooo

Users who are viewing this thread