Awkward Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Just draw them with their heads turned at an angle that we never see their side profiles.

It will be fine.

Dex-chan lover
That was a cute chapter, liked that it was straightforward and honest. And yes side profiles are surprisingly hard to draw

Wow so many pathetic people who can't stop bitching about the profile. Like grow up seriously if you dont like it just stop reading it and fuck off.

Side profiles are still a mess
EfU8EGq.png

Group Leader
wtf's wrong with the side profiles that yall gotta complain? it's their art. redraw your own series if u want it your way LOL

@trexboy164
I dunno looks weird to see such incompatible color like bright green to be used as shadow for his dark yellowish hair color, honestly if the rest of the pages weren't colorless I'd be bothered to look at it.

Edit: Now that I noticed, the girl hair shadow is also pink, but for her it look more natural since she have pink hair strands, so it isn't unsightly unlike his hair.

@dsquare682 she said in the chapter that she had to share a room with her sempai and specifically uses "her" in the sentence. It's the only time OP's sempai is given a gender, I had to reread it to find that.

Users who are viewing this thread