Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Please use spoiler tags when discussing spoilers.
have just read chapter14

, huh, pretty much not like a yuri comedy now

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my GOD this CHAPTER!!! the art. the realizations. the shock. the truth. the denial. the KABEDON. I can't get over it all!!

Dex-chan lover
I think the friend is more interesting a love interest than Hiroki. Hiroki has literally been designed and showed to only want women for body and doesn't care about our main girl at all other than finding her attractive

Dex-chan lover
I think the friend is more interesting a love interest than Hiroki. Hiroki has literally been designed and showed to only want women for body and doesn't care about our main girl at all other than finding her attractive
She appreciates how hard-working and nice she is (“cute” goes beyond looks), and will certainly retroactively appreciate all the things done for her (which she thought were incidental at the time).
Also, Hiroko. Hiroki is traditionally a masculine name.

Dex-chan lover
This lady is called a Lesbian Womanizer and yet she straight-codes every girl that she doesn’t meet at a bar. Talk about a broken Gay-dar…

Guess once a useless lesbian always a useless lesbian.
Maybe the author just wanted an excuse to make Ayaka wear the pants in the relationship.

Fed-Kun's army
Here I thought Hiroko would assume Risa to be the colleague Ayaka is in love with, seeing how she knows that a) Ayaka is into women, b) she is into someone at her workplace, and c) she literally went to a lesbian bar together with Risa, but no! Risa has to be straight!
Hiroko's talent for conjecture knows no bounds, and I cannot lie, it is pretty funny at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread