Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
So that's where she got the "I'll make all the decisions for you when it comes to our relationship and you have absolutely no say in the matter" bit.

Well, at least she's better than her own senpai and didn't completely ghost Ayaka without a word or warning

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Commenting because no one has said this first: The salty office man starting the rumors was probably forced to resign. Chinatsu would have explained her situation when she resigned. When her bosses realized why they were losing a valuable employee they needed to cut off the source. They can't fire the entire staff because business has to get done, but at least they found the poison pill that was making the workplace toxic.

Unfortunately, they couldn't get Chinatsu to stay, and, unfortunately, it affected Hiroko. The lesson is; it doesn't matter how good they are at their job, toxic employees don't belong in the workplace.

Banned
If this ends with them just getting together, i will be so mad. After all this bullshit the payoff has to be at least 9/10. MEANING! Dates, Kissing, Sleeping at each others (no sex, but i wouldn't mind), being lovey-dovey, handholding and passionate gazes while blushing and telling each other daisuki for 4 chapters MINIMUM. I feel like this won't happen and all this drama was just too much work to get through as a reader, so...so we will see.

Dex-chan lover
More than being homophobic as fuck, it's sexist. Why does a woman have to be sleeping with her higher up to get promoted? A woman can't intelligent, professional and well-spoken without a man feeling offended by it. All of this shit mess was just the work of a jealous, egocentric man who couldn't deal with a woman beating him at his job... Men are really weak and fragile... And that's all history and fiction has shown us (And it's sad that in 2023, it's still so commun that it's realistic to see it depicted in a work of art 😮‍💨)

PS: I'm not bashing all men but if you felt offended by that and you're a man... Then start by questioning yourself.

Banned
More than being homophobic as fuck, it's sexist. Why does a woman have to be sleeping with her higher up to get promoted? A woman can't intelligent, professional and well-spoken without a man feeling offended by it. All of this shit mess was just the work of a jealous, egocentric man who couldn't deal with a woman beating him at his job... Men are really weak and fragile... And that's all history and fiction has shown us (And it's sad that in 2023, it's still so commun that it's realistic to see it depicted in a work of art 😮‍💨)

PS: I'm not bashing all men but if you felt offended by that and you're a man... Then start by questioning yourself.
Easy there, this isn't your twitterspace.

Dex-chan lover
lmao why is this comment thread so salty????? this is the most plausible explanation for Hiroko's actions lol and we already know Hiroko and Ayaka are gonna get together, so what's with everyone being frustrated :unsure:
Appearing wrong is frustrating. Plus there's post-risa unclarity. Then there's the usual disagreements and the typical mix.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
EvilGrotesqueAndeancondor-size_restricted.gif

Dex-chan lover
Some of y'all act like if you were in Hiroko's position you just wouldn't be affected and it's annoying af. You're not built different, you just want to hate on Hiroko.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck them giggly gossipers, and fuck that squinty sus man, hope he gets run over by the train

just as I predicted, the same story repeats itself and to save Ayaka from the same trauma she got, she wants to stand above their love to keep their buiness lives running. Hiroko definitly took a huge hit from her expirience and why she only fooled around with women at the bar instead of finding real love, but still the lying about beeing a lesbian isn't cool, she could have turned her down anway to keep them safe at the workplace.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yeah, that'll do it, definitely no wonder that Hiroko is so scared of anything related to workplace romances or her sexuality being revealed.

And I wonder how Hiroko feels about being Saruta's go-to project manager to this day - it's likely been more than a decade at this point, but because of Ayaka's slip-up as a trainee we know that Hiroko still is responsible for handling their projects. It's a client that she pretty much directly inherited from Chinatsu, and also was directly involved in the circumstances of everything that went down back then. It's like having a constant reminder around how fast this workplace could turn on her if she gave anyone even as much as a reason to suspect that she could be having any workplace-related relationship, that she could be gay, or worst of all, that she could have a gay workplace-related relationship.
Her own personal Sword of Damocles, forever dangling over her head.

Users who are viewing this thread