Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Ayaka gets her girl! Love that kiss but also Sal's ability to draw angry and intense scenes. That grab and the faces she made were both fierce!

Hiroko is too overprotective to the point of self sabotage. Nice that Ayaka finally made her understand that she doesn't need protecting from the inevitable shit they'll get (whatever that will be). As long as Ayaka is truly prepared for it, they can climb the ladder and together, take on whatever toxic crap gets thrown their way.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah well, all of the drama and rejection after rejection kind of took the air out of it for me not gonna lie.. Can't say I'm particularly happy about it >_>

It's more of a 'For fcking sake that's finally over with', though I wouldn't be surprised, if there's another set back for absolutely no reason

Dex-chan lover
IMG_2118.jpg

Hiroko: [chuckles] I’m in danger

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

such well drawn emotions you can feel ayakas built up frustration in those panels, damn. like that arm grab was probably so tight

hiroko finally acknowledged just how much she was hurting ayaka by having her walls but i guess that is what happens when an explosion blows them down
hopefully we get some sweet times next chapter, ayaka deserves some after that

Users who are viewing this thread