Ayaka is in Love with Hiroko! - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, my goodness.
Anyway, I wanted to ask, if there's any connection between Sal Jiang and Noda Satoru (Golden Kamuy), cause the art is so similar it's virtually identical. Is it the same person? Or is Sal Jiang was a Satoru's assistant?

Dex-chan lover
finally, they can stop being stupid and freezing up for the rest of...one chapter

god damn it :shamihuh:

Aggregator gang
Everyone's loving Ayaka but I get the feeling that in real life she would end up in jail pretty fast.
You can love Ayaka, but don't be like Ayaka ;)
This idea that your love will win through sheer willpower is very toxic, because 99% of the time the thing that prevents your love from happening is the other person, and whether their reasons for saying no are good or not is irrelevant.
Ayaka is forcing Hiroko and whether it's for the best or not is irrelevant too, she should just stop.
Irl she should've taken the no as a no and moved on. This is one of those cases where I think people would see her behavior way differently if she was a man, y'know

Fed-Kun's army
Everyone's loving Ayaka but I get the feeling that in real life she would end up in jail pretty fast.
You can love Ayaka, but don't be like Ayaka ;)
This idea that your love will win through sheer willpower is very toxic, because 99% of the time the thing that prevents your love from happening is the other person, and whether their reasons for saying no are good or not is irrelevant.
Ayaka is forcing Hiroko and whether it's for the best or not is irrelevant too, she should just stop.
Irl she should've taken the no as a no and moved on. This is one of those cases where I think people would see her behavior way differently if she was a man, y'know
Yeah, well, guess what? It's not real, it's a bloody fairy tail, it doesn't have to be 'real'. One of those people who thought that a glock 17 would solve all Harry Potter's problems, huh?

Aggregator gang
Yeah, well, guess what? It's not real, it's a bloody fairy tail, it doesn't have to be 'real'. One of those people who thought that a glock 17 would solve all Harry Potter's problems, huh?
You're right, this isn't real life, it's just a incredibly poorly written "love?" story

Dex-chan lover
But then some old fart from high ups kicks the door down and yells HEY! NO GAY!
They both had to leave the company. BAD END :notlikethis:
Well joke aside.. Surely the author won't do something to extend the drama. Right? :pepela:

Dex-chan lover
Finally, and none-too-soon!

Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL! I said it before and I’ll say it again, I love this series and I’m excited to see the finale.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah well, all of the drama and rejection after rejection kind of took the air out of it for me not gonna lie.. Can't say I'm particularly happy about it >_>

It's more of a 'For fcking sake that's finally over with', though I wouldn't be surprised, if there's another set back for absolutely no reason
With one chapter left? I doubt it

Users who are viewing this thread