Ayakashi Triangle - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Matsuri, Suzu, and the Ayakashi

Dex-chan lover
Fück this is licensed now

Well if we get regularly updates I'm ok with that

Same artist of black cat, to love ru, and darlin frankxx?! No wonder the guy looks like Rito.

Dex-chan lover
i would be on board if manga plus was a site that was at the very least 50% of good as mangadex, but NOOOO you can't even full screen, the fucking base (actually you can by cheesing the thing but you need to know your browser hotkeys)

Mangaplus is a pile of stinking shit, it shows the chapters in Spanish and doesn't allow to change the fucking language. They must have given a laptop to a monkey and asked him to make the website!

Ah yes, men and women aren't allowed to be in love thanks to tropes so just make it a gender bender yuri or add a hyper aggressive yuri character. Probably my least favorite trope that is now used the theme of the story. It just sucks that this is what the artist went for after TLR. Not knocking on it s far as story and art though, it all seems solid just not my cup of tea and I'm sure many will disagree with me.

Grandpa be like: hmm yes i should find a way to change him back... is what i would say but its all up to shirogane now nothing i can do nope absolutely nothing

Users who are viewing this thread