Ayakashiko - Vol. 7 Ch. 54

Dex-chan lover
"Is that even allowed ?" Well that depend where you live. I think some Japan prefectures authorized same sex marriages but i'm not entierly sure.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter really amped up the yuri bait/tease.

@Lilliwyt
From the little I've understood, you can register as a legal partner in some places but not change the family-register, so you'll never be a "family".

Dex-chan lover
I'm screaming internally so hard!!! OH YISUS! BUDDA, MADOKA, THOR... thank you!!!!

UNIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Edit: I need to read this again.... thank you very much for the double release!

@Stormtomte It gives you certain rights as the persons partner but at the same time if I remember right businesses aren't actually required to honor it.

The registry is one the things I've seen argued as being a big issue as far as being able to legalise gay marriage. From what I remember being said is that it is set up in such a way that it is specifically set for man and women marriages and can't be easily changed to factor in same sex unions.

@Heimdal And the same-sex marriage is yet to be generally appreciated by the Japanese society or culture. I think the social acceptance is even bigger and more difficult issue than the legalization.

Users who are viewing this thread