Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
It's only a matter of time. If/when literally anyone gets wind of what's actually going on, her parents will be locked up in a heartbeat. Hopefully sooner than later.

Dex-chan lover
All in favor of assigning custody of the child to her friend's parents say aye?

In seriousness though, she's technically right. There's a high chance she will be sent away to an orphanage under the guardianship of a child welfare center.....if no one else intervenes that is.

Laws have improved in Japan regarding child abuse, and parents can be held for criminal liability and stripped of custody. Rates of unsolved abuse are still very high as it's difficult in Japanese society to to pry into another's family affairs, whether you're a friend or a civil servant. That being said, it is now possible for a child welfare center to take over custody of a child more quickly and with less bureaucracy. If the MC and his parents move quickly, they could adopt her.

Banned
Teachers be like "poor clumsy girl keeps falling down stairs"

🙈👨‍🦯👩‍🦯🧑‍🦯
lol considering this does happen irl makes me believe JP teachers are braindead, my frens in the states tell me that it's the opposite in some cases, they're too nosy

Dex-chan lover
Nahhh her parents gone too far
MC8dnvc.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I had hoped that when the mc first had her stay over, that he had a plan (something at least). But nope, nothing, so honestly this wasn't surprising. That said, it's still terrible to see.
He's a teenager after all. Step 1: Take her home. Step 2: ??? Step 3: live happily ever after. Flawless plan.

Users who are viewing this thread