Azadarake no Classmate ga Shinpai de - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I just think that "bruises" isn't the right word at all. That's some serious beating...

Now the only safe route that I can possibly see (as of now oc) is that mc convince his family to have her stay with them...but it seems difficult, there is like no one else in that world (not only adults, not even classmates. Maybe it's to symbolize that she's ignored by everyone but him?)

Aggregator gang
punch-ground-nero.gif

Dex-chan lover
Guy, when I google'd "how to get away with murder", it said "congrats, you are now on a watchlist".

Is this some sort of club I dunno about? LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank God, she's still alive. I don't expect a second heel turn, so we're probably closer to the end, and if there is another one, we riot.

So that means moms or pops caught her lackin on the way to get eggs ? Self insert-kun should’ve went instead… also omg my heart

Dex-chan lover
It's time. The greatest rescue mission of our generation lies squarely on the shoulders of MC. He's come this far; let's bring this to the happy conclusion we all deserve.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to have a talk with her parents. I'll bring my trusted companion, Mr. Sawed-Off Shotgun.
Sometimes... Reasonable people have to do unreasonable things.

The irony is that if people don't do the dirty work, the world would be a dirtier place.

Users who are viewing this thread